EYFS Apprentice - level 3
We are looking to recruit an EYFS apprentice at Level 3 from September.
EYFS apprentices play a massive role in supporting children to have the best start to their education.
- You will work as part of a team planning, monitoring and evaluating activities for children up to five years of age
- Ensuring the safeguarding and welfare of the children in the room at all times is essential
- To build positive relationships with the children, families, colleagues and internal/external professionals
On successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded;
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship
NCFE Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (EYE)
- Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid OR Level 3 Award Emergency Paediatric First Aid.
- Apprentices will achieve an EYE qualification which has been approved to count towards the EYFS level 3 child: staff ratios.
For further details, please visit:
Relyon Cleaning vacancies
Relyon Cleaning are also recruiting two members of staff to clean our school here at Westbury on Trym. Details can be found below.
2x Experienced school cleaners required.
£10.00 per hour, 3.00 hours per day, per cleaner, Monday to Friday, 17:30pm-20:30pm. Part time, term time only permanent positions.
Additional four weeks of deep cleans during the school holidays is also required, must be flexible during this time to complete the hours and days required.
Position available to the right candidates from 4th January 2022 if you have a recent Enhanced DBS Certificate, (otherwise will have to wait until Enhanced DBS has cleared).
Ideally candidates will own a smart phone if needed to use our electronic clocking in system.
Ideally candidates will have proven experience as a cleaner and are used to delivering a high standard of service.
Relyon Services are a national company looking for those people willing to go the extra mile to keep the customer happy.
In return we provide on-going training and uniform and up to 28 days holiday per year pro-rota.
Cleaner Responsibilities and Duties
- Be able to clean to a high standard
- Following a cleaning schedule
- Following COSHH & colour coding rules
- Be self motivated & able to work efficiently on your own
- Provide accurate fortnightly stock takes
To discuss the positions or to apply, please call Carol Kumi on 07710 160254.
To keep up to date on all vacancies at our school, please visit eTeach: